Sunday 29 January 2012

Design Team Samples

Good afternoon eveyone.

Hope you're enjoying your weekend.  I'm having a lazy day today, in fact I'm still in my PJ's (oops!)

I mentioned I was a member of the Stamp Addicts Design Team so I thought I'd share some of the cards I'd made for them recently.

Samples have to be done when they launch new stamp ranges on the TV channel Create and Craft. They are shown on air when the girls are on as inspiration as to what you can create using their fab products.

Ballet Shoes stamp set 

Ellie, from the Ellie and Rhino set
one from the Ants set

The most recent ones I sent in where these made using the brand new Wildflowers and Star Flowers unmounted stamp sets.









 You can see all the stamp sets and more on their website 
www.stampaddictsshop.co.uk  and take a look at their blog  http://stampaddicts-thepurplezone.blogspot.com to see more from the rest of the design team

nice and simple


Something a little bit different, a pretty wallhanging 
I love using one colour of ink






 


























I used to make a lot of samples for the TV when I worked at Inspirations, for Hunkydory.  It can get a bit frantic at times because of the deadlines but it's all fun, and you get to play with the products before they go on air which is nice.

Well, you've seen a little of what I do.  I'll be back with more soon.
Have a lovely weekend, what's left of it, and thanks for looking.

Bye for now
Linda
x

No comments: