Thursday 9 February 2012

Fresh start

Morning all,
Well, after two days cardmaking there was no space left on my craft desk, or the floor!   I'm not a tidy crafter, but I always like to start with a clear desk. During the course of the day my workspace shrinks  By the time I've finished, I usually find that I am working in a space that is about 6 inches square, if I'm lucky, and everything is piled up around me filling all available space. A bit like this......
                     
 

You can't actually see to the sides but, on the left there are boxes on boxes of card, papers, stamps, nesties etc., etc.  and on the right there's my inks, more stamps, ribbon boxes, need I go on. 
Well, yesterday afternoon I decided to have a tidy up.  Everything was put away where it should be, and the desk was cleaned.  I then decided it was time for a change around (I do this every now and then).  So I moved my desks. 
Everything is now tidy again, all ready for the next project.  Look, loads of space to work in, and fabulous  new Stampin Up products waiting to be used.  Guess where you'll find me today........

Thanks for looking
Enjoy your day
Linda
x

1 comment:

Sally-Jo said...

Can't wait to see your spice cake makes. Won't be long and there will soon be more SU goodies crossing the sea to you xx