Monday 30 April 2012

Here's my News!


Good afternoon, and a Happy Monday everybody,
According to the news programmes on TV the weather is pretty awful over in the UK at the moment.  I'm pleased to say here in the Isle of Man it's not too bad.  We had a rainy day yesterday but the sun is shining again now. I do hope it's not too bad where you are.  It's always a good excuse though, to lock yourself away and craft  if it's not nice outside.

Ok, I'll try and make this quick, as I really should be packing boxes.  On my last post I promised I'd be back this week with some exciting news.  The eagle-eyed among you may have spotted on my side-bar, a new addition - the Indigo Blu logo.
I am thrilled to say that I have been asked to join their Design Team - whoop! whoop!
The lovely Kay rang me last week and asked if I'd like to join the 'family'.  You can imagine my reaction - Yes! Yes! absolutely Yes!
If any of you saw their show on Create and Craft on Sunday morning, the 'Linda' that Kay was referring to as the new DT member was ME! She even had a couple of my samples on the show.  Good job I was taping it!
For those of you who don't know, Indigo Blu are a relatively new BRITISH rubber stamp company. Check out their designs and products over on their website http://www.indigoblu.com/  Take it from me, once you try their stamps you'll be hooked!  I was lucky enough to get nearly the full range available, at the time, as part of the prize for winning 'Craft Stamper of the Year 2011' in Craft Stamper magazine. (Wasn't I the lucky girl!) Indigo Blu were sponsors for the competition amongst others.  I've added quite a few more from their range since then.  Their designs are so versatile and easy to work with.  I love them all.

Here are the samples that were shown on the TV
Sewing Mends the Soul stamp set

love this saying ...
the detail on the stamps is amazing - this was using the Flitter Glu and flakes

 You'll be seeing more of my designs for Indigo Blu over the next few months.  Check out their Blog for regular updates and new projects, and see what fabulous designs the other members of the team come up with. Indigo Blu Blog

Well, that was my news. Probably not as exciting for you as it is for me.  Thanks for popping by.  Not sure if I'll manage many posts this week.  we get the keys to the new place on Saturday, so it's a bit crazy round here.
Bye for now
Linda
x


3 comments:

Mrs.B said...

Hi Linda, Congratulations on your Fabulous News - I love IndigoBlu stamps. Taped the show, and will watch tonight, looking forward to seeing more great samples.
Avril. xx

Linda said...

Thanks Avril, I'm so excited. I can't wait to get started. xx

Aileen said...

Well done. I'm very impressed. x