Thursday 15 November 2012

From Our House to Yours

Good Morning,

Well, I feel as though I'm actually getting somewhere this morning.   Mr Mojo is slowly making his way back, he's taking his time though.  Not as much ended up in the bin yesterday, which is a good sign.

Inbetween all the DT things I've got on the go, I've managed to make a card for this weeks challenge over at Less is More

It's Week 93, it's One Layer Week and the theme is ...
HOUSES  

Talk about quick and easy, this took no time at all.   It's perfect if you're doing a whole batch of Christmas cards, especially if they need to go in the post - they're FLAT!  No embellies. 
The little winter scene was simply stamped in the centre of the card using black ink.  I'm not sure but I think the stamp is by Stampendous, but I could be wrong.
It's such a cute little scene which you can either stamp and leave as it is, like I've done here, or you can add a little bit of colour for a different look.  I've just lightly sponged some Stormy Sky Distress Ink in the background, and added some Glamour Dust to the snow for a bit of sparkle.
I suppose that's another Christmas card done too.  If I don't make a start on the rest soon they may all have to be as quick and easy.

Ah well, back to the old craft room, no rest for the wicked - so they say!   I have to finish off an Indigo Blu project today,  and as it's Friday tomorrow, it's my day on the Creative Studios DT Blog, so I'd better get that done too. 
Sam asked the DT if we'd all like some felt to work with.   Of course the answer was 'ooh .... yes please'.  So this week we're having a felt week.  Why not pop over and see what the DT have come up with so far.

Thanks for popping by today.  Enjoy the rest of your Thursday.

Bye for now
Linda
x

6 comments:

Doreen said...

A beautiful card, love the image .xxx

Chrissie said...

This is simply lovely, I love he touch of twinkle .
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Darnell said...

This is my idea of the perfect card. Easy, CAS, and lovely. Your sponged touch is just the perfect amount and the twinkle on the snow brings it up ten notches. We do photo cards since the twinks were born, so I no longer make a hundred cards a year, but if I did, I'd be all over CASEing yours!!

Greta said...

Very pretty!

Claudia said...

Hi Linda, this is lovely and I like the glitter very much, makes it really frosty :-)

Thanks you very much also for your lovely comment on my blog.

Hugs Claudia

Mrs.B said...

Gorgeous CAS card, love the image.
Avril