Tuesday 19 February 2013

Normal service will resume shortly (I promise!)

Hi eveyone,

Just a quick Hello from a lovely and sunny Isle of Man.  Yes, we have sunshine, for the third day in a row.  We'll be thinking it's summer next.  Hope it's nice where you are.
I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that it stays like this, we have visitors coming at the weekend.  Lauren and Alex are back over for a visit arriving Saturday, and my brother and his family arrive on Friday so a busy weekend.  Lots to do before then though.

Sorry I haven't been blogging as much as I should - even the other half commented last night!  It's just that I've not had much to blog about.  I was hoping to do this post last night, but I'm afraid the Blog lost out to Daniel Craig - tough choice I know, but he won in the end! 
Stephen had been told yesterday not to come home from work without the latest 007 DVD (Skyfall was released yesterday and as I hadn't seen it at the cinema I didn't want to wait any longer).  He didn't disappoint, and neither did Daniel!  I was a bit shocked at the ending though!!! 

Wedding invites have taken up most of my time (and my sanity!) for the last couple of weeks, but they're all done and dusted now - yeah!!  They're all boxed up and waiting to go - my brother's taking them back with him. 
I can't show you the actual invites, I think the bride-to-be should see them all finished first, don't you.  But, if you promise not to tell, I'll give you a sneaky peek ........

They do look ever so pretty, even if I say so myself.  Just hope the happy couple like them.

With those out of the way I can get back to normal. 
It's just as well they were finished at the weekend,  because what did the postman bring me yesterday? ...........  a HUGE box of goodies from Indigo Blu.  Loads of new stamps (you'll want, no need, them all!) and some fab new products too.  You can find details on the website, just go to the New Releases section you'll find them all in there. Be ready with your shopping baskets - don't say I didn't warn you!

The lovely Kay Halliwell-Sutton is back on our screeens on Sunday, I think it is, on Create and Craft.  I'll confirm all the details later in the week with show times etc.  But for now, it's back to the old craft room, show samples to make.  It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it!

Thanks for popping by.  I will be back tomorrow, with a little bit of LIM.  Yes, my entry is done.  I can't quite believe it myself.   I actually made a start on it on Sunday would you believe.  One of these days I'll be there with the early entries.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Cheerio for now

Linda
x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the invites look great. whats the stamp?/ x

Linda said...

Thanks for your comment. I'm not sure, but I think the stamp is an old, clear Papermania one, possibly 3 or 4 years old. Don't know what it's called, or the product code as I don't have the packaging anymore. Linda x

Redanne said...

Hi Linda, lovely to see you back! The sneak peek looks wonderful, I have some to do soon so may need some advice from you...... Glad you got to see Skyfall, I want to see it too, even more so now that you have said that about the ending - very intriguing! Hugs, Anne x