Wednesday 18 December 2013

On the 18th day of December ...........

sparkly baubles and tags

Happy Wednesday!

A little late in the afternoon but I made it. It's time for a coffee, a mince pie and a chat with my blog friends.

It's been a bit of a busy day, making last minute Christmas cards, finishing a project ready for the weekend, sorting out all my stuff from yesterdays workshop and trying to get the house tidy.  We're getting there slowly ..... it's a good job I can multi-task!

Yesterday's workshop was fab!!  I had a ball and I think everyone else enjoyed themselves too ....... some ladies asked when I was doing the next one so I must have been ok!

We had fun using IndigoBlu Flitter Glu and Flakes to decorate Christmas baubles and last minute gift tags.  Here are my inspiration pieces to get the ladies started ......


Once they'd all had a few practice runs with the flitter glu and flakes they were away.

It was all very festive, with the tree and decorations, and it was their Christmas party too so we were all in the Christmas spirit - literally! (the non-alcoholic kind of course!). 
If you pop over to the IndigoBlu DT Blog today you'll find a few more pictures from the afternoon and some of the gorgeous end results.
I'd like to say a big Thank You to Maggie and Sue for inviting me over, and for all their help and hard work during the day. It was brilliant, even if I did need a red wine (or two) when I got home!

Well, there's no rest for the wicked today.  Back to the old craft room it is ...... I can see light at the end of the tunnel though, just as well really as I'm away tomorrow afternoon. 
This time Thursday I'll be on my way to the airport.  We're off to another Christmas party on Friday evening and I still have Secret Santa presents to wrap, and suitcases to pack!

Thanks for popping by today.  Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday.

Cheerio for now

Linda
xx 

1 comment:

Redanne said...

That is quite a group of ladies and I bet they loved every minute of the class, there is nothing quite so magical as gilding flakes! Hugs, Anne x