Friday 14 February 2014

Another magazine article ......

Happy Valentine's Day ........


Have you all been opening lots of Valentine's cards today ....... no ..... me neither!  After nearly 28 years I think hubby and I are past all that (Valentine cards ........... it's a medal I need!!! .....  Sorry sweetheart if you're reading this ..... you know I love you dearly xxx)

Has anyone seen the latest editon of Papercraft Essentials? .... Issue 104. 


There's a rather good piece in there all about the Dinkie Range of stamps from IndigoBlu ........... written by the lovley Kay Halliwell-Sutton and ....... yours truly!!


The Dinkie stamps are fab ..... really good sized images and they're only £4.99!!  I just love Sleeping George
 he's sooo cute....... great for men's cards too


If you fancy a read, the magazine is on sale now ..... you get a free embossing folder and co-ordinating stamps too!

Thanks for popping by today.
It's looking more wintery outside as the afternoon goes on ...... I think it may just be snowing up on the mountains!  The old craft room is nice and cosy though ...... time to get all festive I think with this week's make for Merry Monday.  See you over the weekend with the results.

Cheerio until next time ......

Linda
xx



1 comment:

Redanne said...

Love the two cards, especially the sleeping bear! Well done for being published again too! Hugs, Anne x