Thursday 22 May 2014

Spent up ..... again!!!

Happy Thursday to you ..... what's left of it!

It's been a busy, expensive, non crafty day today ..... I haven't even set foot in the old craft room, except to look for an envelope for a birthday card!

The day started with a family trip to the dentist ..... wish I hadn't bothered!!  Not only did it cost a small fortune what with check-ups, x-rays, the hygenist etc., etc., but I have to have a filling too ... oh no!!  I suppose it had to come eventually ...... it's my first one ..... ever!!!  I'm quite proud of the fact that I've got to 52 and the worst I've had is a scale and polish!

To make up for the trauma of first thing, Lauren and I hit the shops ...... mother and daughter out for a little retail therapy .... always expensive!  Lauren's good at spending money ..... especially mine!


I did my fair share too I suppose ..... there wasn't much left when I got home .....


Speaking of shops ...... fresh on newsagents shelves this morning is the latest issue of Simply Cards & Papercraft magazine .... Issue 124.


Guess who's in it? ........... yours truly, along with Lisa Baker, another of the IndigoBlu DT members and the lovely Kay Halliwell-Sutton (the Boss!)
We've been busy creating home decor projects for an IndigoBlu 'Off The Page' feature ..... there's even a sneaky peek at mine on the magazine cover .... so excited!


Oh well, I'll need to get an early start tomorrow to make up for my 'day off'.  There's still a little bit left on the 'To Do' list before the weekend starts.

Thanks for popping by today ..... and thank you and welcome to my latest follower, I really do appreciate you all taking the time to visit and read my little old blog.  It's kind of nice reading all your lovely comments too!! 

Enjoy the rest of your day ..... and cheerio until next time.

Linda
xx

2 comments:

Redanne said...

Well done Linda for getting on the cover! I will look out for the magazine now. I did my fair share of retail therapy today, mainly in M & S but I also managed to get some Tim fabric from John Lewis! Hope you have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Anne xx

Mrs.B said...

Just catching up - congrats on being published.
Sounds like you had a good day after visiting the dentist - you needed a treat after the trauma!
Avril x