Friday 18 November 2016

We're nearly there ..........

Hello again .......

Guess what ..... I made it!  I'm up to date with my tags ..... whoo hoo!!!

Here's tag number 11 for the 12 Tags of Christmas with Loll & Friends event.  What's Christmas without a bunch of mistletoe ..... mwah!


CAS ..... the bunch of mistletoe (Clearly Besotted Merry Kissmas) has been stamped twice directly onto the tag, and once again on a separate piece of card ....... this one has been embossed with a clear powder and then fussy cut.


I attached the mistletoe onto the tag using foam pads and added a cute little bow to the top.  The berries are dots of Liquid Pearl covered in fine crystal glitter for a touch of sparkle.

Then sentiment has been embossed in gold ....... another one from the Tin of Tags set from Stampin Up!


And to finish off I sprinkled on a little chunky white embossing powder


All done!
Time for a coffee I think ....... and look what my lovely postie brought this morning.  Guess what I'll be playing with over the weekend!


I'll be back again later for Day 12 ....... with an extra special tag .... see you then!

Cheerio until next time

9 comments:

Cindy H. said...

Beautiful tag! Have fun with your new Zigs!

Loll said...

LOVE the CAS design of this mixed media tag Linda. The layered mistletoe is so pretty, especially with the glittered pearl accents. Perfect sentiment too! Thanks for sharing at my tag event! xx

Darnell said...

You are always a "go to" place for me for Christmas tag inspiration, Linda, and this year is no different! Way to consistently come up with brilliant designs!! Hugs, Darnell

nancy littrell said...

Love your CAS mistletoe design, Linda. All your dimensional elements add such beautiful details.
Do you just sprinkle your chunky white eb powder and then heat set without using any pigment ink? I love the effect you get. TFS my friend. Hugs, Nancy

Darnell said...

PS Enjoy your new Ziggies! I know you will be a pro with them by Monday!!

nancy littrell said...

P.S. You will Love your Zigs. They go on so easily with the real brush tip and give a beautiful watercolor look :-)

Linda said...

Hi Nancy .... thanks for all your lovely comments, this has been such fun event.
Yes I do just randomly sprinkle the chunky white embossing powder over my design .... no ink on there ..... then I heat from underneath so as not to blow the granules away. As you've probably guessed I love this technique especially at this time of year.
Thanks for all your support hun xx

Bonnie said...

Pretty mistletoe! I love that one is popped up and the glittered berries! Can't wait to see what you do with those Ziggies!

Redanne said...

Absolutely stunning, love that mistletoe stamp and it looks so beautiful layered up! Love!! xx