Thursday 9 November 2017

Drumroll please ......... post number 1000!!!!!

Hello again ......

Well we made it across OK ..... not too bumpy at all.

I said earlier that it was a special day on the blog today ....... why I hear you all ask
Well ...... Whoop Whoop!! .....  Yeah!! ....... Whoo hoo!!  
This is blog post number 1000!!!!  Now that's a lot of words.


It seems such a long time since that first Blog post back on Saturday January 14th 2012.  I was so nervous.  Who would want to read my blog?  Would I get any followers?  Would anyone leave me a comment?  WOW! was I surprised!

You did read it, you did become followers, some of you have been with me since the beginning, and I think I can say I've made some very dear friends along the way too ...... Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

I thought my 1000th post should be a special one ..... a look back at some of my favourite, and most memorable posts .... so grab a cuppa, this could take a while

I've shared quite a bit with you over the last 5 years or so ..... holidays and family celebrations ......


House moves, and birthdays ...... my day to day life really.
And you've seen this little guy grow up .......... from this cute little munchkin  .....

 
to this handsome chappie ......


But the main reason for the blog was to share my love for all things crafty.

One of my most memorable posts was from April 2012 ...... my entry for the Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2012.  The reason why it sticks in my mind is, it was the first time that my tag was chosen as one of the monthly winners ..... I was so excited!!!!  That one post had over 1600 views!


There's been Design Teams, and Guest Designer spots.  Magazine articles and workshop projects and Blog challenges galore and you've been with me all the way.
Here's one of my favourite pieces from my time with IndigoBlu ...... from December 2013
I still love these stamps, and this is still hanging on my craft room wall.


The first time I was in print was very exciting ...... this was also whilst I was with IndigoBlu showcasing their stamps for Wedding stationary in the Create and Craft Club magazine


We've covered everything from CAS ........


January 2017
to Mixed Media and home decor ......

May 2016
June 2017
Wedding gifts ......


and lots of Christmas ideas ......

December 2016


It's been so much fun sharing my crafty journey with you all, it's nice to know you're there. I do appreciate your comments and support.

Thank you to everyone for taking the time to stop by ....... Love you loads!

We're off out for dinner this evening with my brother and his wife so I shall be raising a glass to you all ....... and, to the next 1000 blog posts!

Cheerio until next time ......

8 comments:

Angela Allen said...

Hi Linda
Congratulations on your 1000 blog! You have featured some gorgeous inspiration since you started, love reading your blog.
Thankyou
Love Angela x

Bonnie said...

Thank you, Linda! So much inspiration on your blog! I always love to visit! Here's to at least 1000 more!

Christine Alexander said...

Linda, congratulations on 1000 posts. So much inspiration and so much fun :)

shirley-bee said...

Congratulations on 1000 posts! Keep 'em coming, and enjoy your crafty retreat 🙂

Mac Mable said...

Thank you for sharing this post with us Linda...great memories, fabulous projects and wonderful photos of the family. Many Congratulation Linda, a real milestone x

Redanne said...

Congratulations on the 1000 Linda and here's to 1000 more!! Your designs are always so inspiring. Enjoy your time over here! Anne xx

Loll said...

Congrats on this amazing milestone Linda!! I have loved every visit to your blog. I am inspired by your talent and have learned a lot from you about products and techniques. And I enjoy your fun and witty posts! Here's to many, many more posts! Keep 'em comin'! xx

Susan Renshaw said...

Congratulations on your 1000th blog...what a lovely collection of memories and super makes...