Wednesday 20 December 2017

The last workshop of the year ......

Happy Wednesday .......

Well my laptop seems to be holding out ....... hmmm ..... I probably shouldn't have said that but, fingers crossed it's doing its job!

I thought I'd share some pictures from last Sunday's workshop ...... the last one of the year.  If you remember I had to reschedule it due to the snowy weather.

There were a few snowflakes on Sunday ....... not the white stuff this time though, these were the MDF kind ........


A pretty MDF snowflake tree from Anna Marie Designs.
It seems such a long time since I decorated these, I think is was back in September/October time.  The gold, silver and white one is for me


And the frosty blue, white and silver one is to add to Lauren's Christmas decorations .....


They were simply painted with acrylic paints and then lots of different glitters added over the top


I love the texture from the crushed ice, and the pretty iridescent sparkle from the crystal glitters



Texture paste, crackle paint and more glitter were used on the base of the tree 


Everyone started out with the same tree, and by the end of the afternoon we had a beautiful forest of delicious sparkle.  Here are the finished results all together ......


Don't they look pretty.  It's a shame I couldn't capture the sparkle on camera very well

Top row .........


Middle row ...... love how everyone used colour


Bottom row ...... I do like the green ones


Here's a closer look at a few of them ......


lots of glitter ...... and cute little reindeer



even a little bit of Manx in there too .....


Well ..... that's another year of great workshops over.  I'd better start planning for 2018!

Thanks for popping by .... enjoy the rest of your day. 
I'm off up to Ramsey this morning.  A little bit of last minute Christmas shopping, and then I'm meeting the girls for a festive coffee ..... Ho! Ho! Ho!

Cheerio until next time ........

2 comments:

Loll said...

The trees are gorgeous!! What a fun workshop! xx

Unknown said...

Love these gorgeous trees, beautiful colours used :)
Hugs Kaz xx